San Luis Obispo, CA
About This Project:
San Luis Obispo Water Treatment Plant
Location: San Luis Obispo, California
- Construction of 3 MG and 2 MG above grade steel potable water storage tanks and associated piping and appurtenances.
- Renovation of the existing above ground wash water storage tank.
- Construction of a new transfer pump station consisting of masonry and structural steel with EPDM Roofing.
- Modification and conversion of the two existing 8 mgd flocculation basins to two Actiflo process trains, including installation of equipment provided by the city.
- Demolition of the wash water reclamation junction box; wash water pumps, transfer pump station and the internal baffles in flocculation basins 1 and 2.
- Project also includes 175’ of 24” RCP, 524’ of 24” DIP, 212’ of 30” DIP underground pipe installation.
- Installation of new electrical, instrumentation, and SCADA system.